• Senior-level professional experience managing a business development, corporate sponsorship, or related program.
• Minimum of 8-10 years of experience with business development or corporate sponsorship programs, including implementing strategies around revenue growth programs in a service-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills, public speaking, and articulating ideas clearly and distinctly to obtain and convey information accurately and precisely.
• Professional experience in a complex organization with a large variety of stakeholders in a position that required a high degree of collaboration and ability to build consensus.
• Experience establishing, overseeing, and evaluating collaborations and cross-functional projects, and in developing support among both internal and external constituency groups as well as potential corporate partners.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Demonstrated negotiation skills to develop potential partner opportunities in to agreements.
• Skill to administer a complex program with multiple objectives, points of view, and stakeholders.
• Orientation toward information-seeking, including soliciting the input of others.
• Experience as a senior-level manager in making strategic decisions and taking appropriate action in situations where there may not be clearly established criteria or standards. Skills to identify and deal with sensitive issues, working with confidential documents with sounds judgement and discretion.
• Experience improving the financial health of an organization through revenue generation.
• Experience supervising a team.
• Skills, proficiency, and knowledge of computer software applications, such as e-mail, word processing, databases, spreadsheets, and internet.
• Skill to quickly analyze data and information, problems, opportunities, practices or procedures in order to formulate objective strategies and solutions.
To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit UC Davis Career Opportunities at
Requisition number #03018814
The University of California, Davis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer