Support the day-to-day operations of the College’s campus card system and closed circuit (CCTV) camera system.
1. Troubleshoot basic system problems and coordinate repairs, respond to user work orders and technical issues, and analyze problems, propose solutions, and offer technical assistance to user departments.
2. Utilizing intermediate and advanced computer functions, manage databases, create, analyze, integrate, and import linked spreadsheets; create mail and table merges, and create master documents from several sources. Develop and produce correspondence and reports for senior management.
3. Coordinate the production of new and replacement ID cards. Ensure security and integrity of card production. Resolve questions and issues pertaining to access and meal plan programs.
4. Support the Executive Director of Business Services in the development of materials related to the card system and CCTV system operations including: system policies and procedures, marketing and promotional programs, monthly statements, and routine and specialized management reports.
5. Set up user access, input data and records to update existing programs and implement new programs. Analyze hardware problems and make recommendations for solutions. Maintain records for replacement parts and service calls.
6. Prepare and maintain records, files, and databases, some of which are confidential. Maintain and reconcile financial accounts, professing of payments, transmittal reports, billing, monthly statements, routine and specialized management reports as well as data entry.
7. Analyze business operations and/or financial statements for overall program administration. Continuously improve efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
1. Perform all other duties as may be required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution required. Three to five years experience in managing computer technology applications with particular knowledge in closed circuit camera operations or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to multi-task and manage physical and financial resources.
• Sitting in a normal seated position for extended periods of time • Reaching by extending hand(s) or arm(s) in any direction • Finger dexterity required to manipulate objects with fingers rather than with whole hand(s) or arm(s), for example, using a keyboard • Communication skills using the spoken word • Ability to see within normal parameters • Ability to hear within normal range • Ability to move about
Providence College does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, national and ethnic
origin, sex, gender, except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or genetic information. The College will develop,
and from time to time update, an affirmative action program and will insist ...on a good-faith effort on the
part of its employees to comply with the program. The College will request and expect its agents and
those with whom it conducts its affairs to meet the commitment of this important program.